AIRFIELDS - Mainland
- Portmoak Airfield, Kinross - The Scottish Gliding Centre.
- Crail Airfield, Fife - Former RAF & RNAS base, closed 1958 but re-opened using still existing runways and buildings.
- Aberdeen Airport - FS2004
compatibility modifications. *
- Aboyne Airfield
- Deeside Flying Club, improved. *
- Campbeltown (Machrahanish) - FS2004
compatibility modifications. *
- Dundee - improved to reflect recent real-world changes.
- Inverness - new ILS added.
- Insch - Aberdeenshire.
- Oban, North Connel Airfield - Turning area and additional hangar added.
- Perth Airport - New fuelling arrangements.
- Strathallan - Perthshire.
- Tealing - disused airfield near Dundee.
AIRFIELDS - Orkney
- Eday - Orkney.
- Lamb Holm Island - Orkney.
- Sanday - Orkney.
- Stronsay - Orkney.
- Westray - Orkney.
- AFCAD2 Files for all active airports (FS2004 only).
- Customised AI Traffic file (FS2004 only).
Note: FS2002 users wanting AI traffic
should download freeware AFCAD files by David Fidler from file
libraries on avsim.com or flightsim.com.
City of Edinburgh
Detailed scenery for City Centre including:
- Edinburgh Castle, Ramsey Gardens, C.of S. Assembly Rooms and St Giles Cathedral. *
- Princes Street and Gardens, Scott
Monument, National Galleries, Bank of Scotland Headquarters (The Mound), Waverley Station
and Market, Balmoral Hotel. *
- St Andrews Square, New Registry House, New St Andrews House, Old St Andrews House.
- Calton Hill with City Observatory, National Monument,
Nelson's Monument and Old High School. *
- Hibernian FC Stadium (Easter Road) and Meadowbank Sports Centre. *
- New Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Palace, Dynamic Earth and Arthur's Seat. *
- George Heriot's School, College of Art and Argyll House. *
- MacEwan Hall, Appleton Tower and David Hume Tower. *
- Usher Hall, Royal Lyceum Theatre. *
- Festival Square, Sheraton Hotel, Standard Life
Headquarters, Sun Alliance headquarters and Caledonian Hotel. *
- International Conference Centre, Scottish Widows
- Murrayfield Stadium and Hearts FC Stadium (Tynecastle). *
- Charlotte Square, Old Registry House, St Mary's Cathedral, Moray Place, Queen Street and Royal
- Fettes College and Playing Fields. *
- Royal Observatory - Blackford Hill.
- Masts on Corstorphine and Braid's Hills.
- Hillend Dry Ski Slope (floodlight at night).
- Leith Docks -
corrected dock entrance and added dockside flats plus
re-textured Scottish Executive and Ocean Terminal
- Granton Harbour and retextured Granton
- Hi-flats in various areas - West Pilton, Sighthill, Little France and Leith. *
- Various sports Grounds - Heriots, Stewarts Melville, Watsonians and Boroughmuir.
- Most golf courses & parkland areas. *
- Photo-realistic buildings throughout city.
- Mills Observatory.
- Improved Glamis Castle.
- Improved Ninewells Hospital.
- Improved terrain.
Firth of Forth
- Cramond Island added, plus Cramond Foreshore. *
- Inchcolm Island with Inchcolm Abbey.
- A new coastline has been produced covering the whole Firth of Forth from Torness in the south to Crail in the
- Improved Stirling University campus.
- Kinross House.
- Balado (disused airfield).
- Photo-realistic Raigmore Hospital.
- The Falkirk Wheel. Fully working canal boat lift. (Animation
best viewed in 'slew mode' at 8x simulation rate).
- Fife Ness Lighthouse and Coastguard Station (adjacent to Crail Airfield).
- Skerries Lighthouse (near Lossiemouth).
- Bowbeat Windfarm - N of Peebles - 24 Turbines.
- Crystal Rig Windfarm - East Lothian - 20 Turbines.
- Dun Law Windfarm - East Lothian - 26 Turbines.
- Cruach Mhor Windfarm - Glendaurel, Argyll - 35 Turbines.
- Novar Windfarm - Sutherland - 34 Turbines.
- Beinn Ghlas - North Argyll - 14 Turbines.
- Busbie Muir Windfarm - Ardrossan, N Ayrshire - 12 Turbines.
TV and Radio Masts
- Burghead Radio Mast.
- Improved Kirk o'Shotts TV Mast.
- Improved Blackhill TV Mast.
- Improved Westerglen TV Mast.
- Improved Anthorn Radio Mast.
- Seven redundant oilrigs in Cromarty Firth.
- Moored oilrig off Kirkcaldy, Firth of Forth.
- Additional electricity pylons in various locations
- Improved electric pylon model. *
- Duplicated MS default bridges (Forth, Tay, Kessock, Skye,
Connel, Ballachulish, Erskine, Kincardine, Cromarty and Dornoch)
removed from FS2004. *
- Machrahanish. *
- Oban, North Connel. *
- Glenforsa. *
- Orkney airfields feature actual fields and woodland in
surrounding area plus local roads.
- All textures optimised for FS2002/FS2004. *
- Custom coastlines fully compatible with FS2004. *
- Default scenery objects (e.g cranes) that did not display
correctly in FS2004 now fixed.
- All Scotflight Scenery
airfields can now be accessed from the World Menu in
FS2004 . *
- Updated installer handles FS2002/FS2004 choices more flexibly,
with improved handling of directory selection. *
* Also available in Version 1.3.
Released simultaneously with Version 2.0. For details, see items
marked with * in Version 2 details.
The following are new in Version 1.1:
- Kirknewton *
- East Fortune *
* Airfields marked with an asterisk are accessed through
World, Goto Airport, Search Add-on Scenery.
- Dundee Airport - fixed bumpy apron, added working apron lights.
- Errol - night-lit taxiways deleted. (Errol was accidentally
omitted from the 1.0 documentation).
- Girdle Ness (Aberdeen )
- Barns Ness (East Lothian Coast)
- Isle of May (Firth of Forth) - Island redrawn.
- Inchkeith (Firth of Forth) - Island added also.
- Lady Isle (Firth of Clyde)
- Bass Rock (Firth of Forth) - Island added also.
- Rubha nan Gall (Isle of Mull)
- Skye Bridge
- Ballachulish Bridge
Castles and Palaces
- Castle Stalker (North Argyll)
- Duart & Moy Castles (Isle of Mull)
- Kissimul Castle (Castlebay Isle of Barra)
- More trees around Glamis Castle.
- More trees around Scone Palace.
- Torness (East Lothian) with adjacent small caravan park
- Chapelcross (near Carlisle Airport) - updated.
TV and Radio Masts
- Craigowl Hill communications mast (Dundee)
- Communications mast on hill South of Tay Road Bridge (Dundee)
- Communications masts on hill South West of Perth.
- Glasgow River Clyde
- Braehead Centre
- BAESystems Scotstoun
- Added dockyard cranes, quays,sheds, ships and carparks and
riverside walkways around Glasgow Science Centre.
- More hi-flats around River Clyde area.
- Troon Docks (approach to Prestwick Airport)
- Seaton Sands Caravan Park (Adjacent Cockenzie Power Station)
- Town Of Castlebay (Isle of Barra)
- Town of Tobermory (Isle of Mull)
- A few small yachts added around Castlebay, Tobermory and Duart
- Aberdeen - harbour breakwaters.
- Revised Aberdeen shoreline.
- Revised shoreline in Skye Bridge area.
- Kinross - revised shoreline for Loch Leven and islands.
- Revised landclass to include Kinross town.
Original release, including:
- Broadford (Isle of Skye)
- Aboyne (Deeside Flying Club)
- Perth Scone
- West Freugh
- Gigha airstrip
- Jura airstrip
- Errol airfield (SW of Dundee)
- Cockenzie (Firth of Forth)
- Hunterston (Firth of clyde)
- Longannet (Firth of Forth)
- Chapelcross (near Carlisle Airport)
TV and Radio Masts
- Rosemarkie (near Inverness Airport)
- Mount Eagle (near Inverness Airport)
- Craigkelly (Fife)
- Blackhill (Central Scotland)
- Kirk O' Shotts (Central Scotland)
- Durris (Grampian)
- Meldrum (Grampian)
- Darvel (Ayrshire)
- Westernglen (x4)
- Selkirk (x2)
- Anthorn (Radio mast at Great Orton, nr. Carlisle)
- Mossmorran (near Fife Airport)
- Dalmeny Oiltank Farm (within sight of Forth Bridges)
Docks and ferry terminals
- Grangemouth West of Chemical Works
- Leith with many buildings and IainM's Royal Yacht Brittania
- Hound Point (Firth of Forth) with oil tankers
- Braehead Terminal (Firth of Forth)(IainM's) with gas tanker
- Invergordon Cruise Terminal with cruise ship
- Stranraer Ferry Terminal with Stena HSS
- Cairnryan Ferry Terminal with Car Ferry
- Mull of Galloway
- Crammag Head
- Corsewall Point
- Loch Ryan
- Ailsa Craig
- Holy Isle
- Leith (Dock Entrance)
- Tarbet Ness
Bridges and Piers
- Forth Road Bridge
- Forth Rail Bridge
- Kincardine Bridge
- Cromarty Firth Bridge
- Dornoch Firth Bridge
- Kessock Bridge and approaches
- Connel Bridge (Oban) with approaches
- Tay Road Bridge
- Tay Rail Bridge
- Rosyth pier
- South Queensferry pier
- Crombie pier
- Braefoot pier
- Turnberry Hotel & Golf Courses with airstrip
- Fort George on approach to Inverness
- Works with chimney on approach to Inverness
- Castle Stuart near Inverness Airport
- Dunstaffanage Castle on approach to Oban
- High flats (Glasgow, Greenock, Irvine, Kincardine Bridge and
- River Clyde, Glasgow City Centre
- St Enoch Centre
- Meadowside Granary
- Daily Record Building
- BAE Systems
- Govan Shipyard
- Lancefield Quay Flats
- Kingston Quay Flats
- Shipbuilding cranes (various locations)
- Hopetoun House
- Lowther Hills Tracking Station (N Dumfriesshire)
- Great Dun Tracking Station (Cumbria)
- Barnbougle Castle (Firth of Forth)
- Wallace Monument
- Urquhart Castle (with special feature)
- McCaig's Tower (Oban)
- Scone Palace (Perth)
- Kinnoul Hill tower (Perth)
- Windfarm at Great Orton (Carlisle Area)
- Dundee local landmarks including
- Glamis Castle
- Broughty Ferry Castle
- Discovery Point
Ships, Boats & Yachts
- Firth of Clyde (several locations)
- Moray Firth
- Around Oban & North Connel
- Firth of Forth
- Wig Bay, Loch Ryan
- Stena HSS off Corsewall Point
- P & O Jetliner near Holy Isle, Firth of Clyde
- Yacht near Ailsa Craig, Firth of Clyde
- Container ship near Ailsa Craig, Firth of Clyde
- Landclass for many areas particularly round airfields and
- 'Real water' and detailed coastline at Leith, Grangemouth and
20 miles of the River Clyde from Erskine Bridge to the city
Low cost upgrade for Version 1.x users featuring detailed
Edinburgh City Centre and many additional airports and other
Pre-release final test version.
Free upgrade for version 1.1 and 1.0 users released
simultaneously with Version 2.0.
Limited distribution. Temporarily withdrawn on announcement of
pending FS2004 Upgrade.
- Withdrawn due to ongoing problems with FS2004.
- Second beta of version 1.3 fixing problem encountered during
beta 1 near Edinburgh.
- First beta of version 1.3, incorporating many new and updated
features, plus changes to ensure maximum compatibility
with FS2004 as well as backwards compatibility with FS2002.
- Incorporating all revisions and patches to 1.1b as described
below, plus minor changes to documentation.
Version 1.1b Patch
- Revised versions of Troonarea.bgl and BassRockscc.bgl
- Instructions on moving BGLs CraigowlLC.bgl and KinrossLC.bgl
as per revision 3.
Version 1.1b Revision 3
- Moved BGLs CraigowlLC.bgl and KinrossLC.bgl from scenery
folder to LandClass\scenery folder.
- Added Castle Stalker to features list.
Version 1.1b Revision 2
- Corrected broken links in documentation.
- First public release, including all modifications from
pre-release version 1.1a